Affordable Office & Desk Space in Bristol
We offer relaxed office and desk space for small business, freelancers, consultants and entrepreneurs to work alongside other friendly creatives including developers, designers and digital marketers. Our office and desk spaces are also a great option for businesses operating outside of Bristol to gain a presence in the city and gain access to everything Bristol has to offer. With our desk and office spaces, you have your own dedicated space that you can personalise and call your own. Be part of a collaborative environment with a rewarding workplace culture that will boost productivity and provide a sense of belonging.
Clean & Sanitised Coworking Space in Bristol
Our lively and connected co-working spaces offer a home for your business and a place for start-ups and SMEs to work and grow. We actively promote each of our tenants and encourage them to network and socialise with fellow Meanwhile Creative residents. This gives independent contractors and businesses the opportunity to network with fellow tenants, collaborate on projects as well as jointly bid for work that they may not have been able to deliver alone.
Self-Contained Studio Space in Bristol
Our studio spaces are home to an eclectic mix of music producers, artists, fashion designers and entrepreneurial businesses that create everything from bicycle wheels to arcade games and furniture. Our studios are perfect places to develop ideas, try them out and build the finished article in an encouraging and supportive environment. As with all of our workspaces, we encourage our tenants to share, collaborate and learn from one another. Whether you are a clothes designer looking to market your products or a software developer on the lookout for a unique piece of furniture, we do everything we can to support the success of our tenants. Our studios are well suited to makers and creative individuals particularly interested in hands-on activities such as printmaking, carpentry or crafts, and potentially making a bit of noise or mess.
Features of our spaces include:
- All bills (bar internet) included
- Super-fast WiFi internet access
- Flexible monthly rolling contracts
- 24/7 access, fully secure lockable storage
- Plenty of power sockets, lights and natural light
- Bustling creative community
- Onsite car parking (subject to availability and additional cost)
- Bicycle spaces and racks
- Meeting rooms, breakout spaces and quiet zones
- City centre locations - close to transport links
Discover Our Coworking Projects in Bristol
- 36 King Street - aims to be functional and smart yet still retaining a bit of charm. The tenants all love being situated on one of Bristol’s most historic streets, close to the iconic St. Nicholas Market and Bristol Old Vic and complete with tudor houses and cobbles.
- Freestone Studios - a warehouse in the St Philips area of Bristol, spaces range from 100-600 square feet and are perfect for artists, makers and creatives that need to do hands-on work and messier projects.
- Kingsland Studios - an 18,000 square foot warehouse in the St Philips area of Bristol with dozens of studios, offices and workshops providing space for hundreds of individuals and businesses.
- Lincoln Street Warehouse - a two-storey warehouse with free parking, ideal for carpenters, makers and musicians.
- Pithay Studios - a modern, eight-storey office building in the heart of Bristol with private offices / studios, desks, retail, storage, studio production.
- New! Feeder Yard - launching in spring 2020 and located in a warehouse just off Feeder Road in BS2, Feeder Yard will comprise shipping container studios enabling growth for tech start-ups, entrepreneurs, makers and creators.