Meanwhile Creative seek an experienced marketing manager to join their fast expanding team.
We need an experienced Marketing Manager to be at the heart of implementing an ambitious expansion strategy. Our goal over the next 12 months is to scale the business nationwide to provide even more collaborative, creative workspaces.
The person we’re looking for is:
- A confident Marketing Manager with at least 3-5 years experience, either client or agency side
- Able to drive projects independently, solve problems and manage to completion, but also isn’t precious about working in a team.
- Creative. A great copywriter who understands the importance of branding and strategy.
- Up to date with marketing innovation and trends.
- Comfortable in an informal, unstuffy environment!
Here’s some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Planning and executing all web, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Managing our website and social media accounts.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against ROI and KPIs.
- Evaluating 360 degree customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Improving our audience understanding and message effectiveness through A/B split testing and surveys.
- Identifying marketing and industry trends, and optimising spend & performance based on your insights. Providing thought leadership and technology adoption where it’s relevant.
- Planning and budgeting to ensure projects generate actionable results and show tangible ROI.
- Writing and distributing press releases & building dialogue with journalists
- Day to day liaision with our SEO partner agency
- Organising events, both externally and in our properties.
- Managing a part time Marketing Assistant
Experience in the following would be helpful but not essential:
- CRM database management (eg Salesforce)
- HTML, Adobe Suite, graphics packages.
- PPC and pay-to-play social advertising
Practicalities and more info:
- Salary range: £28-32k/annum pro rata + performance related bonuses. Plus, generous holiday allowance, monthly lunches and weekly yoga!
- Hours: 4-5 days per week, some flexibility available.
- Location: Bristol city centre
- For more info: https://www.meanwhilecreative.co.uk
Please apply to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a brief explanation of why this is the right job for you – by Friday 24th March.