Join our team!
Are you organised, punctual and proactive? We need you!
We are on the hunt for someone who is organised, punctual and proactive to help assist in our little office on King Street. Previous experience in an administrative role is essential and you must be highly organised with good attention to detail, as well as a confident communicator.
Sound like you? Read on for more details and how to apply.
About the Role
You will be working closely with the Administration and Lettings Managers in a range of office-related tasks including keeping systems up to date during tenancy changes, managing enquiries and setting up viewings as well as various office duties to assist the whole team and occasionally running errands.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Answering enquiries via telephone and email
- Setting up and occasionally doing viewings
- System administration
- Drawing up new tenant paperwork
- Assisting with retention – regular check ups with tenants
- Scanning & filing paperwork
- Management of postal facilities at all Bristol buildings
- Ordering of stationery and supplies
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Start date: As soon as possible
Deadline for applications is midnight Monday 24 May, but early applications are strongly encouraged.
We look forward to hearing from you!