All buildings and studios will remain open. Some tenants have been highlighted as key workers and still need access to their workspace, but as a business owner yourself, please follow government guidelines when deciding whether you or your colleagues need access.
What changes are we making to the way we work?
Alongside our usual offering of monthly rolling contracts with all bills (bar internet) included, car parking and 24/7 access at most sites, we’ll be rolling out the following precautions.
Minimum Contact & Virtual Viewings
- In order to operate in line with social distancing, we’ll open spaces ahead of viewings and wait at the entrance of the building, enabling you to view at your own leisure.
- Alternatively, we’re rolling out video viewings, allowing completely contact-free tours of our available spaces.
- Going forwards we’ll be conducting our inductions over the phone to minimise contact and allow for a smooth process.
- Similarly, if all goes ahead, keys to your self contained studio and an induction pack will be waiting for you in space.
Deep Cleans and Sanitised Safe Spaces
- In order to provide a safer working environment and allow for a clean and comfortable space, we’ll be carrying out deep commercial cleans, including disinfection and surface cleans, before the beginning of a new tenancy.
Whether you’re a current member or someone downsizing, relocating or making the move from a co-working option to a self-contained space, we’ve got you. Call us on 0117 244 3585 or email email@example.com to speak to one of our team.