1. You must ensure your Subscription Profile on the app is complete and accurate.
2. All of our spaces are taken as seen. It is your responsibility to ensure that your space is fit for your needs before you subscribe to it.
3. You must not do or permit to be done in the Space anything which is illegal or which may be or become a nuisance, (whether actionable or not) damage, annoyance, inconvenience or disturbance to us or to other tenants or occupiers of the Building.
4. You as lead tenant are responsible for the safety and activities of all employees and visitors in the building that relate to your business and Space.
5. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance to cover your intended use of the Space and all persons within it at any time.
6. You must not share your keys, fobs, cards or Building access codes with anyone other than co-workers and employees.
7. No children under the age of 16 may be brought into the Space or Building, other than family members. If family members under the age of 16 need to accompany you, you are responsible for their safety and must keep them supervised at all times.
8. Well-behaved, clean pets may be brought into the Space, but we reserve the right to revoke such privilege should any animals cause noise or disruption to other tenants.
9. You must not sleep or allow others to sleep in your Space.
10. You must keep all fire corridors, emergency exits and thoroughfares free from obstruction at all times.
11. You must ensure all tools, equipment and portable appliances are PAT tested before using them within the Space. It is recommended that you test all electrical items annually.
12. You must take all reasonable precautions to avoid fire. This includes providing Meanwhile Creative with a basic risk assessment that outlines any potential risks and the precautions taken, at the start of your Subscription.
13. You must provide an explanation of the activities you intend to carry out on the premises and declare any hazardous substances to be used or stored (use of which shall be subject to our consent).
14. You must ensure that any H&S and fire risk is appropriately managed and provide your own fire extinguishers, first aid kit and eye wash station within the studio space – if required as part of your risk assessment and management.
15. Smoking is not permitted inside, or within one metre of the Building.
16. You must not bring any of the following into the building: LPG heaters, paraffin heaters, fan assisted heaters, open bar radiant heaters.
17. You must remove all combustible waste and redundant materials from the Space daily and ensure you dispose of it safely and appropriately.
18. You must not store any oily or solvent-impregnated waste or rags in the Space.
19. You must keep the Space clean, tidy and clear of rubbish and in no worse condition than at the start date of the Licence.
20. Upon termination of the Licence, you must leave the Space in a clean and tidy condition and remove all loose furniture equipment and goods from the Space, otherwise deductions will be made from your deposit as per Licence Agreement.
21. You must not make any alteration or addition to the Space without our prior consent.
22. Any contractors that you nominate to use to carry out alterations must be suitably qualified, insured to carry out the work and must be approved by us before work commences. We must be provided with copies of works’ certificates for electrical additions or alterations.
23. You must not obstruct any Common Parts, such as corridors, entranceways, kitchens and toilets, make them dirty or untidy or leave any rubbish on them, other than on agreed rubbish collection days.
24. You must not display any advertisement, signboards, nameplate, inscription, flag, banner, placard, poster, signs or notices at the Space or elsewhere in the Building without prior consent.
25. You are responsible for shredding and disposing of your own confidential waste and information.
26. You must not conduct any activities online that could jeopardise the experience of other users or compromise us.
27. You must not access pornography or any material that could be deemed offensive.
28. You must not download, or distribute pirated software or use peer-to-peer file sharing software.
29. You must not deliberately propagate any virus, worm, trojan horse or trap-door program code, knowingly attempt to disable or overload any computer system or network, or attempt to disable, defeat or circumvent any system intended to protect the privacy or security of another user.
30. You must not use the Space other than for the Permitted Use.
31. You must not apply for any planning permission in respect of the Space and otherwise not do anything in breach of planning law nor object to any planning application made in connection with the Building.
32. You must not knowingly do anything that will constitute a breach of any Necessary Consents or compromise in whole or in part any insurance effected by us for the Building from time to time.
33. You must comply with all laws relating to the Building and the occupation and use of the Building.
34. You must comply with any lawful requirements of the relevant suppliers relating to the supply of electricity, gas, water, sewage, telecommunications and data and other services and utilities to or from the Building.
35. You must observe any reasonable rules and regulations we make and notify to you from time to time governing your use of the Space, including any rules and regulations that were notified to you on the Website when you Subscribed to the Space.
36. Where the Space is a parking space, you must:
> 36.1. comply with all rules and regulations relating to the parking space which are notified to you or displayed at the car park within which the parking space is situated. Such rules and regulations may be notified to you or displayed at the car park by us or by a third party car park management company appointed by us (“Car Park Management Company”). Failure to comply may result in a penalty charge being issued by the Car Park Management Company. These rules and regulations include:
>> A. Parking only in your allocated bay;
>> B. Ensuring that your parking permit is clearly displayed on the dashboard or windscreen of your vehicle when parked in the Space (where such permit has been issued by either us or the Car Park Management Company). If the permit is numbered, the number on the permit must correspond to the Space in which the vehicle is parked;
> 36.2. promptly pay any penalty issued by the Car Park Management Company within the timescales specified by them in accordance with the above mentioned rules and regulations (and you further acknowledge that any query you have in relation to the Car Park Management Company’s interpretation of the said rules and regulations must be taken up by you directly with the Car Park Management Company);
> 36.3. not take into or keep on or in the Space any motor fuel or lubricating oil except that inside the fuel tank and engine of the vehicle;
> 36.4. not maintain, repair (except mechanical repair in cases of breakdown or other emergency) or clean the vehicle or refill the petrol tank of the vehicle on or in the Space;
> 36.5. use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all security barriers or gates at the entrances to and exits from the car park (if any) are operated correctly and closed after use;
> 36.6. ensure that any vehicle parked in the Space must be insured to the standard required by the Road Traffic Act 1988, be in a roadworthy condition, and must comply with all current or future vehicle licensing and registration requirements such that it can be driven on the public highways;
> 36.7. not leave a vehicle in the space for consecutive periods exceeding 7 days; and
> 36.8. clean and make good any staining caused by any fluids or substances leaking from any vehicle parked on the Space.
37. You further acknowledge that, in relation to any Space that is a parking space, a vehicle parked in the Space is parked at your sole risk and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to your property unless such damage shall be caused by our negligence
These Terms of Subscription were last updated in June 2018.
If you have any questions about any of these terms, do get in touch with our team on 0117 244 3585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org