We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Communications and Financial Data by filling in forms on our website or app or otherwise corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- enquire about a tenancy;
- enter into a tenancy with us;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback or otherwise interact with us in the course of business.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU; and
- advertising networks such as Google Adsense and Facebook pixel which may have servers based outside the EU.
Contact, Identity and Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Stripe which may have servers based outside the EU.